TARGET SOLAR provides the best design & project management services for all solar projects. We identify all the project requirements and make sure everything is
According to your project, you may need many subcontractors like builders, electricians, plumbers, structural engineers, etc., associated to complete the job. TARGET SOLAR coordinates with all these to make your life
Small & Medium Scale Solar Projects
With many applicable structure standards, it’s hard to identify what standards to use as well as when to use it, even for comparatively smaller scale projects. TARGET SOLAR are specialists and provide a whole range of design, engineering, and solar power plant project management services. These ensure that your small-to-medium sized PV project fulfils all the applicable Australian, CEC, and International Standards. We proudly provide the best quality designs and documentation, which will help you to have a top quality finished product.
Right through your project, TARGET SOLAR maintains total documentation with effective designs,
We provide detailed system configuration and schematics, cable sizes, and all related switchgear ratings, etc. We offer designs for Fused DC junction box, switchboards as well as grid connection controlling cubicle.
We provide detailed schematics that indicate equipment specifications, termination requirements, and commissioning requirements.
We offer detailed computations as well as designs of the PV framework that makes sure this system is competent of resist the appropriate dead and wind loading.
Detailed Shading with Energy Yielding Analysis
- We meet all the Custom Designs or BiPV project requirements.
- We provide solutions
ofProject Planning providing the complete scope of a project so that everything is understood.
- We provide complete Project Delivery solutions making sure that the project gets completed in-time and within budget.
TARGET SOLAR is well- experienced in analyzing customer’s requirements and that’s why we can provide the right kind of solar energy solutions as per each individual case. We focus on delivering high-quality systems and designs, which are cost-effective and durable.
Our Design & Project Management Services are provided by the finest teams available. The services consist of:
• Energy Audits
• Equipment Supply
• Finance Options for Private PPA’s
• Statutory Approvals
• Submitting Subsidy Documents (if related)
• System Designs with Engineering Layout
• Technical and Engineering Support
TARGET SOLAR’s engineers and consultants offer expert advice to help solar projects in Australia. In recent times, our expert solar team has worked on project developments in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Canberra, and Hobart for different clients including owners, developers, financial institutions, private investors as well as
Our solar team advises on more than 10GW solar PV projects as well as provides assessments of huge-scale solar projects at every stage of project development. We provide an all-inclusive package of the solar services covering all the aspects of a solar project life-cycle:
- Construction management with acceptance testing
- Design and development with pre-contract discussions
- Due thoroughness with commercial, technical and environmental diligence services
- Financial and technical feasibility
- Operational management services comprising asset management
What our clients like abouttarget solar
• Accessibility of well-skilled personnel with long-term business experience
• An established and proven lender’s reputation with top project finance banks
• Flexibility with the capability to quickly turn around projects
• Important track record for delivering the best quality and well-concentrated due diligence services
• Our global presence and reach in the emerging markets
TARGET SOLAR’s Project Management Services are specially designed to help you
Why choosetarget solar?
Industry’s Best Professionals
We have the industry’s best professionals that are able to solve all your data problems through integrating the industry’s best practices. They have practical and data-centric industry experience with analysis and assessments.
Our project manager supervises your important projects. They will be your solitary point-of-contact for all lines of inquiry, helping you to concentrate on the core business purposes.
Labour & Travelling Expenses Incorporated
Travel and labour expenses are included in the majority of our service contracts. You can contact us for further details about the rates.
Detailed Summary Report
Our project managers provide you detailed written reports for keeping you in the loop and knowledgeable about the development of your projects.
OPERATING THROUGHOUT AUSTRALIA
Shop 11, 1st Floor. 67 Robinson Road East, Virginia, QLD 4014
43 Muller road, Hamstead Gardens, SA 5086
Office 2, Level 1, Portico Pde, Toongabbie, NSW 2146
TALK TO US
1300 7 SOLAR